Hi, Welcome to Euro FC

Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:27 pm by Kenny

Welcome everyone to Euro FC,

Let me be the first to say that I hope you have a excellent time on this site. This site was made because whenever I go online non of my american friends seem to be on, either their playing some other game or mainly because of the time difference. I would like to have my FC list full of Europeans because Id be able to get game no matter what time it is, because …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Go down

Re: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Post by pokelad0 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Thanks! Very Happy

pokemon pearl wi-fi battling and trading ask if you need a pokemon
name: sean
friend code: 159031050589
other details are
name:Pokelad
FC:coming soon
pokelad0
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-06-26

View user profile http://www.topix.com/videogame

Back to top Go down

Re: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Post by LPhela on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:12 pm

Good review, PokÚlad.Smile

A gift from Oisin097, a sig shopkeeper
LPhela
MOD
MOD

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile http://s1.zetaboards.com/NintendoPlanet/site/

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Post by pokelad0 on Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:21 pm

Name: Guitar Hero Aerosmith.
Platform: Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, PS2.

Yes, Guitar Hero has returned once again to rock the hell out of your system. Whether you have one of any of the three next gen consoles or a Playstation 2, you will be able to rock out and live those broken dreams of your high school band never getting a record deal. But this time, you'll be playing with Aerosmith.

For those who own Guitar Hero III may find themselves suffering from severe deja vu when you load this game up to find it looks pretty much the same as Legends of Rock. You will also find that not much else has changed in terms of the gameplay and the games content. Guitar Hero Aerosmith gives you over 40 songs to jam to, most of which are by Aerosmith. You have such Aerosmith hits as No Surprize, Dream On, Walk This Way and Make It, along with a handful of songs hand picked by Aerosmith for the game. If you go to play a song by Aerosmith, Mr.Big Chin and the rest of the Guitar Hero crew will be replaced by Aerosmith themselves on stage, and each individual song has it's own Aerosmith character animations with it.

The career mode takes you into an in depth look at Aerosmith's rise to fame, how they started, and how they came to be. As with other Guitar Hero titles, you play sets of songs in order to advance to the next venue. It's simple and unchanged. Also joining Aerosmith in the game is Run DMC, who will appear on stage to sing alongside Aerosmith to their joint remake of Walk This Way, as well as his own rap/rock song, King of Rock.

Graphics: 7/10 - Good character animations. The Wii can do better though.
Sound: 8/10 - Not a bad song on the game, but nothing too difficult.
Gameplay: 7/10 - It's Guitar Hero III with 40 different songs.
Longevity- 6/10 - The game doesn't offer much of a challenge compared to Legends of Rock.

28/40 - C+

pokemon pearl wi-fi battling and trading ask if you need a pokemon
name: sean
friend code: 159031050589
other details are
name:Pokelad
FC:coming soon
pokelad0
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-06-26